• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
...yup. Put me down for one of those as well. Thanks TP

gallery_13416_1487_713.jpg

Smoked a Little Wolfie and a Illusione MJ12 on Sunday.

I also had a LP Dirty Rat and a Johnny-O Robusto on the golf course yesterday.

So far, I'm not too impressed with the little monsters. The Frank Jr. was really good, but the rest were pretty mediocre.

I went into my humi thinking of smoking a Davi Mille Lonsdale, walked out with an Ortega Serie natural, got second thoughts and ended up clipping a tat Fausto. Anyone ever had that dilemma? :laugh:

Made the right choice though, I was in the mood for something that when I stood up would make me go, "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!" <eyes playing lucky numbers> :sign:

AB Prensado that has been resting for two years. Pretty decent, but again not sure if it deserves the No. 1 cigar spot.

Padilla Series 78

Not quite yucky. Burn was ragged, tunneled for the duration of the stick, spicy flavor but unbalanced and on the raw side. 2 out of 5 stars. Put the last third down. Wouldn't buy even on sale. Smoked a JR Alternate to the Montecristo #2 and it was much better.

I have been loving these Four Kicks Robustos that I got at the QSH. Man am I glad I got these I have been looking forward to trying them! Thanks again to Charlie!

After my last strikeout with the Toraño Jalapa, glad to say I'm in a home run trot halfway through an Illusione 88 Maduro. Winner.

Quai d'Orsay Superiores RE yesterday. Tryying to drag my ass out of bed so I can have a cigar before I have to go to work.

I had two sticks last night at the video herf!

RyJ Short Churchill
Little Monster Frank Jr

Just had a gifted LFD box pressed last night...freakin' strong! First cigar I can remember that started out really sweet and became spicier over time. Thanks Daniel!

Walked the dogs with an Illusione Ultra OP toro that I got last week. Tasted really well, but the burn wavered throughout the smoke, probably still settling down a little from the cross country trip.

I may end up going to this box pressed stuff from Dion instead of re-stocking the regular line.

I tried the La Duena petite lancero and the 2012 Avion last night and I was very pleased with both. Can't wait to get more

A simple little Nick's Stick on the golf course. Nothing special but did the trick.

Enjoyed my first Illusione maduro with the ~88~. Burn was great with massive smoke production. Really smooth cigar that I would like to rest and revisit.

Tried a Vega Fina Sumum today. It was sour and acidic. That'll teach me to keep an open mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.