• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
AF Don Carlos. My first Don Carlos. Smooth cigar with a great blend but the fragile Cameroon wrapper cracked on me halfway through. None the less, I can see why they call this cigar the pride of Fuente.

8bb23aa2ff9d11e184a91231382040e4_7.jpg
300f4fcaff9b11e1ba9922000a1e9f98_7.jpg

7e5c229cff9c11e1957722000a1e8896_7.jpg

Celebrating my 5th anniversary with my lovely wife tonight. Awesome Japanese restaurant for dinner and a 2007 God of Fire Double Corona by Carlito for dessert!

Yesterday I started out with a Gran Habano Corojo #5 which was so so, Then a Perdomo Lot 23 Toro which was better than the first smoke and finished up with a Baby Boris ( thanks Rocky- Gaspagoo ) it was bloody fantastic.

Viaje Honey & Hand Grenades Rapier. Early into it, but delicious so far. Sweet tobacco-y goodness with a nice constant white pepper feel lingering on the palate. If the rest of this is as good as the bit I've smoked so far, a definite winner, esp if you are a fan of dichotomous flavors in your food (hot/sweet, sweet/salty, etc).

Smoked 2 of the Viaje Honey and Hand Grenade rapier size, burn has been crazy on both but that could be due to shipping shocks. I am looking forward to lighting up more of these!

Viaje Honey & Hand Grenades Rapier. Early into it, but delicious so far. Sweet tobacco-y goodness with a nice constant white pepper feel lingering on the palate. If the rest of this is as good as the bit I've smoked so far, a definite winner, esp if you are a fan of dichotomous flavors in your food (hot/sweet, sweet/salty, etc).

I was thinking about trying these. . . now after seeing your post, Im pulling the trigger.

Tatuaje Fausto Avion '11. Not as delicious as I remember. Maybe my tastes are evolving.

Out on the deck, chill in the air-not a fan dammit. Anyway, have a Nat Sherman Timeless Hermoso lit. Draw's a little tight, but a tasty smoke thus far. Timeless is a pretty good descriptor-totally mimics the scents I remember from my first endeavors into real tobacco shops 20-ish years ago. The stick has a similar creaminess to what I remember smoking back then as well. A bit on the mild side of what I'm becoming accustomed to, but nice.

Hey Austen-just to follow up..I felt that the pepper kind of subsided about halfway through, but it was still a good stick. Would be interested in seeing if that pepper hangs around a bit longer in a larger vitola.

How's the new job?

Sat by the fire pit last night with family visiting from Minnesota, and enjoyed an Undercrown Robusto. My cousin enjoyed a E.P. Carillo Short Run 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.