• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edmundo Dantes El Conde 109, 1st release. :thumbs:

How was it? I'm about to finish up reading The Count of Monte Cristo for the first time in a couple decades and thought about lighting one up for the last hundred pages or so.

Last night I had a RA Phoenicia followed by a Tat Black jar release, followed by a Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto.

Last night I had a RA Phoenicia followed by a Tat Black jar release, followed by a Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto.

How was the Phoenicia Jay? I'm considering one for this weekend's lineup but wasn't sure if they needed to rest a bit. How was the draw? They seem to be bunched so tight I'm a little concerned...

How was the Phoenicia Jay? I'm considering one for this weekend's lineup but wasn't sure if they needed to rest a bit. How was the draw? They seem to be bunched so tight I'm a little concerned...

It drew beautifully but I'd let em rest for awhile! It tasted really young! I can say they will be great in a few years but are not up to the hype just yet.

Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Generoso :thumbs:

I love those smokes and that size too! Takes me an hour and a half but it's great to wind down with some friends. Good choice Elderboy02 :)
I think I'll smoke one tomorrow night to revisit that taste. For tonight, I had a RASS while helping my daughter how to waveboard.
Dave

Casa Magna Colorado Robusto... had one before and it sucked. This one sucked hard and the little bastard wouldnt stay lit. Torched up a La Gloria Artisenas de Miami and that helped fix the night.

A Padron '26 principe maduro in the morning and a DP JJ maduro torpedo with a couple of friends. I'm glad I split the box of JJ's w/ a friend so he can see why I like them so much.

Yesterday, I smoked a RP Sungrown Robusto, an Ashton Heritage Churchill, and a Padilla Habano Torpedo. This morning while mowing the yard, I smoked a Flor de Oliva Corojo Robusto.

In honor of my friend Bruce and cat Sprinkles passing, I smoke an Opus DC, and a GoF 2006 Piramides

I reached into the cheapies section of the humidor and smoked a La Aurora Leoninos #4 with about a year of age on it. I tell you these are very flavorful little smokes. Definitely worth way more than the $25 a box that I paid for them! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.