• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Padilla 1932 Toro last night that was excellent. Tonight I'm thinking Anejo #50 from 2006. :)

Lit up a Torano 1959 Exodus gold perfecto that was gifted to me by no other then my mom this past Christmas. She had no idea what she was doing but went to the Famous website and just read some reviews. This smoke was not as strong as I have read about. Overall a very nice cigar. Glad I have four left. Thanks mom!

Had a 2001 Cohiba cuban last night at my friends grad party. Her dad smoked me up :thumbs:

Might light up the frank or bolivar tonight.. or just hang out, havent decided.

Just knocked off another Perfection #5 from 08. Was going to hit up an Illusione, but my hand just gravitated to this little beast instead. Had a nice meal of jalapeno jack cheeseburgers and some rice and beans so the stomach was full. This little guy did not disappoint and I enjoyed it to the nub. :thumbs:

I had a Hoyo de Tradición last night. It was okay, however, it was way to mild for my tastes and the second half was slightly bitter.

Rocky Patel Sungrown Robusto while mowing the yard this morning. LFD Limitado II while relaxing after dinner this evening.

Arturo Fuente Between the Lines

Freaking awesome smoke!!! Fuente is by far my favorite cigar!!!

Arganese Barber Pole Churchill. Not too bad...creamy at first and then tasted like a ML3.

It has been over 2 months since I sparked a stogie! I just got a box of 10 Cohiba Secretos for a herf in August so I decided to blaze one up. Was a fantastic smoke but needs to rest for a bit and was possibly a on the wet side as the burn was slow and tight.

While at the park with my son, I had a Perdomo Champagne Robusto and a CI Legends Orange Label.

Going to put the torch to a tatuaje petit that was gifted to me by a fellow botl.

Status
Not open for further replies.