• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to NorCalMark, I had the chance to smoke a LFD Habana Corona, Tatuaje Noellas, and to cap it off a Viaje Lancero. I highly recommend the LFD if anyone gets the chance!

Carlos Torano Silver Exodus 1959, CasaTorano and a couple fresh hand rolls from Felipe Sosa himself, what a great night!

If you missed it you missed a great event, period.

Paratagas serie P tubo. started off kind of mellow but opened up into a flavorful spice bomb by the second half. Nubbed it good smoke, although I dont know the year of production. Picked it up in Scicily during tvl.

Last night went to one of my best buds houses for some drinks and smokes on the back deck. The last time i was there he has some old cigar that he actually smoked half of the day before and he pulled it out of the ashtray and relit it. So I knew this time I had to show him the right path. I pulled two PAM maduro torpedos from my cooler. This box was completely full and has been resting for well over a year in the cooler. The little paper insert on the inside said 2007. So these were 4 year old tobacco with 2+ years of age on them. This was probably the smoothest and tastiest PAM I have had to date and actually the first time I have tried the torpedo size in the line. I am sooo happy I have 18 of these babies left. :D

Last night went to one of my best buds houses for some drinks and smokes on the back deck. The last time i was there he has some old cigar that he actually smoked half of the day before and he pulled it out of the ashtray and relit it. So I knew this time I had to show him the right path. I pulled two PAM maduro torpedos from my cooler. This box was completely full and has been resting for well over a year in the cooler. The little paper insert on the inside said 2007. So these were 4 year old tobacco with 2+ years of age on them. This was probably the smoothest and tastiest PAM I have had to date and actually the first time I have tried the torpedo size in the line. I am sooo happy I have 18 of these babies left. :D

Oh no it wasn't! Remember the year me and my buddies came to Vegas and you picked us up from the TROPICANA HOTEL and took us to the CIGARBOX PADRON PARTY during the BIG SMOKE? Remember I took that gift for the owner... PYRAT PISTOL? And they were having a MONTECRISTO RUM tasting too! PYRAT was the only competitor for the flavor profile...LMAO!!!! Anyway... we hooked up again at the BIG SMOKE cuz you snuck in the door... remember setting with us and eatin mini steak sandwiches and drinking the LaFroig? Well I gave you an Original release PAM Torpedo! You were in fricken heaven. You kept wandering around then coming back telling me how it was blowing your mind. Better than any island cigar you had ever had. Come on now... reach back in the 'ol memory bank! Remember my buddies Stewart from Porterville and Jeff the New Zealander? :cool:

By the way I just finished a Oliva Series V Maduro Lancero... what a friggen great cigar! Mocha... pumkin... loads of smoke. I loved it!

Had a CAO MX3 on the deck while watching the sun peek through the trees this morning.

Padron 80th Maduro. It was good, but I like the Natties better. Anyone share the same taste?

Just got done with an Opus X Perfecxion #4 from 2007. Damn fine smoke and I wish I had more...will definitely have to find a few these.

I deviated from my usual morning smoke (Padron Serie 26 #35 maduro) and had a Rocky Patel Summer Collection '09 Robusto. I'm not a RP fan at all but thought this was an ok smoke. I might consider picking a few up, then again, I may not.

This afternoon: Bolivar Corona Extra (delicious)

This evening: not sure yet. I'm leaning towards Oliva Master Blends 3

Just finished my first Padron 5000 Maduro. Pretty nice smoke and fairly stout, I have a headache! :blush:

Found a Cugine robusto with a little wrapper damage so I put that one out of its misery this morning and finished off the night with a Boli Royal Corona.

Status
Not open for further replies.