• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished up a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles...these seem to have become my new go to smoke, and for good reason! :D Partner had a CAO Mx2, loved it!

I finally smoked my first Forbidden X last night Thanks to Andy, What an awesome stick! I also had my first Monte Edmundo, another great smoke.

Thanks a million Andy (Cigarmanandy)!

Just finished a Flor De Rafael Gonzales gotten from a BOTL here. Thanks whoever you are it was fan-freakin-tastic!
The folks here are simply the best. Period!!!! :D :D :D

PJ

6 hours of yard work done....jumped in the pool and now I have a Casa Magna Robo which is burning nicely and taste's great.

And yes Doc...more Coor's Light :D

I'm smoking an Oliva Serie V double robusto--7-8 months in the humi has really mellowed this guy out.

Tatuaje Verocu #9
San Cristobal Fabuloso
And, the grand finale . . . Cohiba Reserva Media Corona, nicely aged, from the Redemption Pass. :thumbs:

Accompanied by Hendricks Gin and, errr, after that ran out, lol, Crystal Head vodka. :whistling:

~Boar

Just finished up a Casa Magna Robusto. I really am impressed with these, they are packed with flavor, ultra smooth, and solidly constructed. It sported a very toothy, thick feeling wrapper, and burns slow as hell! Very nice!

A quick Shrapnel sweet just before breakfast, a H.UPmann Mag 46 after, Cruzado Domenicos, and finally an ERDM toro Maduro.

I've got an H Upmann Sir Winston that ain't acting right. I'm about to bin it and grab an Opus X.

So I have been avoiding this gifted FLD DL Chisel, because quite frankly I was scared of it. Today I was fed up with it calling me a "little girl" every time I went into the Vinotemp. Well I have to say that was one of the best damn cigars I've ever had and it didn't make me sick at all. :love:

Started with an Oliva V double robusto that was, for some reason way too soggy.

Ditched it and went for a Padilla Miami robusto. Enjoyed that yet not satisfied decided to finish the eve with a Padron 64 principe. Flavorful night to say the least.

Had my 1st Liga Privada #9 that I was gifted. What an enjoyable smoke that was. An hour and 45 mintues of bliss! If you haven't tried one yet, I highly recomend it.

Smoked a Padilla Miami 8&11 Lancero (Pepin made) that was great. First half was so-so and the draw was loose but after the halfway point it really shined and the draw got a lot better. I smoked it till my fingertips were burning...

Status
Not open for further replies.