• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had an Illusione Holy Lance and an Esencia Corona Gorda so far today . . . both fantastic smokes. Thinking I might have one more tonight but not sure what yet.

~Boar

Smoking a La Aurora Barrel Aged robusto ...only my second one so far. Not bad..horrible burn issues though

Padron Fuma....love these things

You got any to spare.. :D

I finally mostly got over my sinus infection and whatever else I have had for the past 3 weeks so I started back kinda light. I smoked a La Aurora Robusto, a 15 year old non cuban Bolivar panatelita, and a Bolivar CJ from '05. All were tasty.

Alan I got a fiver with your name on it. Shoot me your addy! :D

A Power Ranger from 2005.
Very, very nice.
Especially after a nice fat bone-in Rib-Eye!

Thanks again Secret Santa!

-Rob

Finally got a chance to get into the local shop, been meaning to head down there for the last week or so. Brought a Tatuaje Regios Reserva to smoke, and then while I was in the humi saw they had the Casa Magna's so I tried one of those as well(the double robusto I believe). The regios was as great as the first two I had, and the casa magna was pretty good, especially for the price.

nice 5 hour drive to the fishing grounds thru whiteout blowing snow, warm sunshine and unholy wind... and what better than a Holy Lance! My first, but methinks NOT my last. Damn I liked that cigar...

Smoked a Tatuaje Angeles (petite corona) earlier this evening and enjoyed the heck out of it. Had a perfect burn and great ash.

Had my first Cabaiguan today in the Robustos Extra size. Damn good smoke, I can see why they are so popular! The construction was top notch, flavor and strength was a perfect hit, and the ash was rock hard/solid white. I'll be getting more of these. Later, when I got home I tried out a Drew Estate Java as I was gifted four of these, didn't really find it too great. It wasn't bad, but the way it smelled wasn't the way it tasted. I'll smoke the rest I think, but I don't believe I will be going out of my way to buy more. :sign:

Padron 1926 #30. Started AWFUL, but the second half was straight from heaven. 60 degree weather in New Hampshire before a rain storm... Perfection.

Had a Romeo y Julieta Aniversario Toro last night and an H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon Toro right before that.

I had my first Tatuaje La Riqueza today on my way home from work. I am now a fan!

Today's smoke is rather bittersweet. I'm smoking a Tat Black, which is an amazing cigar. However, it is in honor of my friend's little one who did not make it after pre-natal surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.