• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shark from 07 Christmas release that was in a separate "wipe mold and monitor" zip lock quarantine along with a 46 from the same release. This was just ok and tasted a lillte better then the 46 a few weeks ago that was really bad.

Hoyo de Monterrey Des Dieux (2001), light compared to what I usually smoke but well worth it. Flavors of tea, lemon, light grassy notes as well as honey. Felt kinda tight near the last third but opened up beautifully once I got it to heat up. To bad I only had one from a purchase.

It's been a Dion kind of day . . . had an 888 hanging out at the B&M this afternoon, and an Esencia Corona Gorda and an 88 watching movies tonight.

Back to work in the morning. Been off on Spring Break all week.

~Boar

It was a good night tonight... I smoked a VSG Round Corona Gorda from 99 and an Opus Power Ranger from 2000. Both were incredible smokes.

Just smoked a 5 Vegas Series A Petite Corona...great cigar that, dare I say, really reminded me of a Hemingway Maduro. At 1/4 the price I may have to buy more of these when I run out.

Yesterday was a great smoke day:

1) Anejo 77
2) Tat Black Robusto

Had my first smoke on the deck since the start of winter, went with an 05 Opus Lancero from the tube. Was fantastic.

Saturday: Cohiba Reserva Media Corona :love:.

Yesterday: RASS, Cohiba Mad 5 Genios

Not a bad way to spend a weekend.

Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Espresso. Hopefully posting a review tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.