• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusione 88 and Vegas Robaina Famoso. Yeah, one of those Famosos.

Haven't had a cigar this good in a loooooooonnnnnggggg time. Great construction, taste, draw and tons of smokes. I think my tastes have started to make a change...never have been an avid opus smoker...this love affair could change things...:rolleyes::love:

5 Vegas Miami. Haven't had one of these before. Picked up a deal on a 5 Vegas sample box. This one started really spicy. Mellowing out in the middle. Definitely an in-your-face flavor. Not burning really even, but not so bad it's causing a problem. And now it looks like it's evening up around the last third. Not bad, but I definitely prefer a smoother flavor. Went pretty well with a Newcastle though.

Oliva Series O Robusto
I like those the best of all the new smokes from Oliva. They respond VERY well to box aging, too.

I fired up an '07 JL #1 after work. These are starting to show some real spunk now! Still needs another year or so, IMO.

Padron 26 #35 maduro on the way to work this a.m.
Padron 64 Principie on the way home from work tonight.

Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto. I enjoyed it and I thought the flavor was good. Enjoyed the last third best. This one got a pretty meh reaction on an earlier thread, but I think it's something I'll go back to.

760445337_JvL7G-XL.jpg

760461922_5HSUE-XL-1.jpg

More pictures...

Had a '90 Davidoff No. 1 while I was contemplating life yesterday. Awesome stick, but couldn't touch the happiness I was feeling. :thumbs:

Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro double corona. Couldn't find an actual review in the review forum, but it's a clear favorite. I definitely enjoyed it tonight, in spite of a couple of problems. The draw right up front was really tight. Thought it might be plugged, but it loosened up fine after a while. A couple of construction problems with the wrapper, but it managed to stay together for the whole burn. Flavor was good and distinctive, medium strength and I'm still enjoying the aroma in the room.

761162696_2j5iS-XL.jpg

761179089_ETtdN-XL-1.jpg

More pictures...

Today was a little smoke day. First, an Arturo Fuente Exquisito. Then I had a CAO Criollo Pampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.