• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed a Diplo #2 tonight. If I was feeling good, this night would have ended perfectly since the cigar was right on the spot. 6 more days to the move. :thumbs:

Cohiba Siglo III from '03
Punch Super Robusto Asia Pacifico '06

Great cigars for a night of relaxing with a couple of CP's finest, and Smokyballs.

I went to the beach down at the Gulf and smoked a Diplo #2, Monte #1 and a PSD4 on the way home. A awesome day of cigar smoking and my poor throat will feel like road rash tomorrow. But it was well worth it. :thumbs:

Finally got over my cold and after studying a bit I had enough time for a Ramón Allones Small Club Coronas, a gift from Dave. Great reintroduction.

Thanks again Dave! :D

Started with a Fuente Hemingway Signature. Now, working on a Tat Black. Watching Texas slowly wear down Nebraska.

Last night an 02 Boli Corona. Today an Pepin blend Miami 8&11 Churchill.

Brian

Last night an 02 Boli Corona. Today an Pepin blend Miami 8&11 Churchill.

Brian
Don't see too many of the old Miami 8&11s around. My local has some but they're dried out. Many smokers miss that blend!

Brian(Wisco) sent me my contest winnings and I started working through them.

Padron 2000 Maduro with at least a year box age
Tat Cojonu 2009 - my fav Cojonu

Thanks, bro!

I'm enjoying a RASS while watching Haladay tear through the Giants. :thumbs:

I enjoyed my last DCM Stanford's 90th while relaxing on the patio this afternoon.

After feeling sick for most of the week, finally felt well enough to smoke. A Padilla '68 lancero appetizer, a HdM Short Robusto entree, and a fairly well aged Excalibur Half Corona as a midnight snack. Despite their youth, the HDM Short Robustos haven't disappointed yet.

02 LGC MdO #4 while walking the dog last nite.

On my way to tailgate before the Pats game now - looking forward to a few sticks today.

WOW! Had another My Father LE and they kick a$$. I think this is my favorite cigar to date. I let this one sit in my "drybox" for a couple days and it was much better than the other two I smoked. All three were amazing!

I hate to say it, but they're worth every damn penny!

Concluded my Villazon kick today with a Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes.

LFD Outlaw 2008 and Opus X Magnum while listening to football.

Illusione Holy Lance while watching the Pats get some revenge on the Ravens and a San Cristobal Supremo while watching the Cowboys season go down the tubes....

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.