• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to grab a 2005 RASCC and enjoy it on my way to work last night :)

SCDLH Principe EMA SEP08 - my first one and a unique and enjoyable smoke it was, too.

I adore these lil guys! prob my 2nd fav CC right behind a good RASCC
They are the same size, too. I smoked a RASCC last night. Small cigars are the thing!

Tatuaje Verocu No. 5 with coffee again. Very tasty firecracker! :thumbs:

PL lonsdale, the German RE. Definitely picked up in strength. Smoking much better than a year ago and WAY better than at release. A couple more years to work out the draw issues and grow more complex. This sample had no draw issues and was a really good cigar.

Smoking a Ramon Allones RE Asia Pacifico while cleaning the Remington in preparation for turkey season. The RA is good but needs more time in the humi to develop. The Remington on the other hand is ready...watch out turkeys!

Smoking a Ramon Allones RE Asia Pacifico while cleaning the Remington in preparation for turkey season. The RA is good but needs more time in the humi to develop. The Remington on the other hand is ready...watch out turkeys!
Don't shoot! I'm a chicken hawk, that is!

I'm enjoying the Oliva V Lancero that stogie367 sent me. A nubber, fer sure. :thumbs:

El Triunfador original blend lancero. This cigar makes me ponder becoming a Tat whore and taking back a lot of those mean things I've said about them over the years. Paired excellently with a Stone Imperial Russian Stout.

I smoked 2 Opus X Love Affairs and a Davidoff Brobergs 125th Anniversary which had a grassy taste to it. Not a bad cigar. :thumbs:

Had a Padron 7000 from Greg's contest winning, fantastic... Simple as that!!!

Last night I smoked a Alec Bradley Harvest Selection '97 robusto, pretty good mild smoke :cool:

Sitting in the garage smoking a big ass Ashton VSG, not sure what size, but it's huge. its been in my humidor since 2003 and damn it's good. Thanks Joe.M. :) I remember this being one of your favorite smokes.

I had me an old LFD with a pigtail on it. I always called it the spotted leopard due to how the wrapper looked. It was fantastic. :thumbs:

Last night I smoked a Cohiba Siglo II (TEU OCT 10) on my front porch. The draw was a bit on the tight side, but the flavors were fantastic for such a young cigar. Flavors of grass/hay/wood/honey. A great smoke...savored it for almost a full hour.

After being both Doctor and Mr. Mom today (wife has the flu, with two kids under three years old), I settled down in the cave for a Cohiba Lancero from '08 and a glass of Glenkinchie. The cigar smells amazing, but the taste is flat. Hoping it gets better.

Edit: Holy hell, this is the best cigar I've had in a long time. The Glenkinchie pairs perfectly with it. Nice little buzz going on ;) I've never been big into the Lancero format, but I think some more of these and the Monte Especials are in my future.

I just finished a Opus X Love Affair from the 2009 dress box. :thumbs:

I had a CAO Brazilia this afternoon. First time I smoked one. I really enjoyed it !!!!

I smoked me a Opus X Perfecxion X from the CFCF 2010 box.

Latest smoke. It was recommended to me by hojadepuro to try a Fuente Magnum Rosado. Enjoyed one this evening with Cigars&Joe and a couple other guys and I have to say this was a really good smoke. Thanks for the suggestion. Any more suggestions would be welcomed.

Last night while watching a movie on my iPad I smoked an Opus X No. 4. Fantastic. I remember now why this size is one of my favorites in the FFOX lineup as I hadn't smoked one of these in a good long while. Extremely flavorful...but what was odd was the nicotine kick didn't hit me until 10 minutes after I had already nubbed the cigar. And I had been smoking this baby for just over an hour. Weird, usually I I'm going to get a nic kick, I notice it by the final third of the cigar if not earlier.

A Fuente BTL last night at my local, and two days ago a Chateau sun grown. I love the spiciness of the sg wrapper, and the flavor profile is amazing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.