• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to cross another cigar off my wishlist...PSD 4! Thank you Secret Santa, it was delicious.

Smoked some nice cigars while watching football today.

PSP2 (POLAGO10)

Tat El Tri #1

Paron 2000 Maddie

Upper 30's here in Minny today. Couldn't resist being outside. Enjoyed a Murcielago Toro while having a bonfire.

Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Corona this morning.
DPG Serie JJ Maduro Robusto this evening.

I am really enjoying a Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada. I am really glad I bought a box of these!

Smoking another El Tri Lancero Ltd. These are gonna go fast. ;)

Smoking another El Tri Lancero Ltd. These are gonna go fast. ;)
They are epic! One of my all time favorites. I am enjoying a Viaje Oro reserva robusto, which is also very good. But not that good.

La Riqueza No. 4 this morning.
Tatuaje Noella this afternoon.
Tatuaje J21 Reserva this evening.

This evening during the ass whooping I enjoyed my first Pepin. I finally understand what peppery means. I think I might like it.

I smoked a Cabaiguan Imperiales last night while working in the garage. It was severely underfilled, starting out soft and becoming downright squishy as it heated up, and had a tunnel through the first 2/3 of the cigar that finally burned a hole in the wrapper about two inches ahead of the band. The last few inches were very nice, as the flavor finally picked up when the burn was past the tunnel. These issues are bound to happen now and again even with the best cigars, but that doesn't make it any less disappointing when it does. I bought two, so I hope the second one's better.

Tat 7th natural, although it's supposedly made in a different factory than the regular brown label line (website info) I can't help but go out and try more brown label sizes for comparison. Could be just the size I'm digging (corona gorda).

Liga T52 and then a MUWAT Baitfish. Those baitfish are like crack to me! If any of you have yet to try them, I suggest you head over to NHC to pick up a 5er

Status
Not open for further replies.