• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat down and thoroughly enjoyed a La Palina Collection Goldie Laguito No. 2. Started out STRONG, but after the first 1/2" settled into a beautifuly burning complex little gem.

Smoked my blind cigar review the other day - LP No. 9 (Thanks Paul)

Smoked a MUWAT 'Bait Fish' today.... I wanted to wait but when Jim showed up with one, I had too.
Great little stick. Tight ash, and burned perfectly, like sips of Guinness from a pint glass. I recommend, and hope more
of these will be flying around soon.

JO short pyramid & Frank Jr. The FJ was off the chain. Very flavorful and stayed nice and cool. I took my sweet time with it. This is the first stick I've smoked out of my little monsters boxes. Looking forward to the others.

Rocky

Los Blancos Nine lancero. I had never heard of this cigar before it was gifted to me by a BOTL here, and I cannot remember who it was for the life of me. It was about two years back before I really started keeping track of where my stock came from.

So whichever one of you it was, thank you so much for this fine smoke! I thoroughly enjoyed it and will most likely be looking for more.

Thick smoke, great full flavors, and nice little nic kick. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Sat down and thoroughly enjoyed a La Palina Collection Goldie Laguito No. 2. Started out STRONG, but after the first 1/2" settled into a beautifuly burning complex little gem.

I just got an email that Mark from Tower Cigar is getting these in. I've never heard of them. Will have to give them a try.

Having an H. Upmann #2

Had a JdN Cabinetta last night. Did not like it as much as I do the 1970 Antano's. It seemed very bitter to me.

Had a Julius Caesar Pyramid last night. It was unfortunately not as good as I had hoped. The stick looked great but the draw was way too loose and I think that caused a number of minor but constant burn issues. The taste was a little bitter and even retrohaling didn't improve the flavors that much. Not that spicy to begin with, it still mellowed out about halfway. It was the first one I've had so maybe I'll try another but not any time soon.

Its been a busy summer with all the fishing, barbeques, and smoking.

Some noteworthy from this week:
PL Montecarlos
Padron Londres Maduro (always delivers) :)
Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva (again another one that always delivers)

Status
Not open for further replies.