• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying a Tat Havana nobles VI right now, last of a fiver. Great little smoke. Just got back from a few days in Vegas, had a couple My Cuban Wheels, Gran Habano Corojo #5 and a Padron 3000.

Had a little wolfman with my buddy yesturday and we both thought it was a good smoke.

Paul

My first RASS. I tried to put aside my expectations before having this cigar because they were high after all the positive comments here. It didn't disappoint. What a fantastic smoke from beginning to end. Not sure how much age was on this one. Just delightful!

I started the day with a AF Signature Hemingway, then a AF Cuban Belicoso. Now I am enjoying a San Cristobal Clasico!

Smoked a Baby Face tonight. First cigar I've taken to the nub in a while!

And a little look at me bonus pic. Did some rearranging in my vino the other day and snapped this drool inducing shot!

LP No. 9 beli. It never ceases to amaze me how much smoke these bad boys put out.

Sat down for a smoke with Austen(Set-In-Stone) and burned a couple of Tat Boris. Personally I think these are Petes best!

Status
Not open for further replies.