• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mum's the word today! Delicious all the way through!
mummy-001.jpg

La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003 this morning.
El Triunfador Original Lancero this afternoon.
Quesada Oktoberfest Bavarian this evening.

I had a Illusione Cruzado Gold and OR Illusione ~HL~ at the herf today, and a pipe with English Luxury when I got home.

I had another great day of smoking. I had a My Father Le Bijou Federal Cigar exclusive Connecitcut CG (by the way if you havent had one, try one. Even those like me who don;t typically like CT it has spice and is awesome!) A FFOX Lost City Robusto and an Oliva Melanio no. 4

Getting ready for a garage sale so while I rummaged through my tools and such I had the pleasure of lighting up a Cohiba Siglo VI and AF sungrown 858. Finished the night with the new Tat TAA 2012 but it had a tunnel issue halfway in. Got it go correct itself and it made for a nice strong smoke. I think I'm back in cigar smoking shape! :laugh:

tonight I had 2 really great smokes. The first is an event exclusive perfecto size of the Diamond Crown Julius Cesar. For those who are a fan of te blend you definetly have to try this size. Much more dynamic than others. The second is the Federal Cigar 91st My Father Le Bijou. Another great experience

RASS! Yum yum yum.

x2 This is the best smoke I learned of since joining this forum. I need to get a few boxes to get them aging.

Tonight I think I'm having a Small Batch 4 and prepping for my interview tomorrow.

Quesada Jalapa Robusto this morning.
La Duena Petit Lancero this afternoon.
La Sirena Trident this evening.

MCW Liga No. II robusto from the sampler I won from the raffle. Very great smoke! Can't wait for them to be available for sale!

Jaime Garcia sur oeste.

Nice stick blended for the southwest US from the my father/Garcia clan.

Smoked some custom made cigar, very good smoke when out walking the dog. For some reason the weather was warm in Chicago today. Made for a nice smoke and walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.