• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father Le bijou Toro.

Not that bad but I was kind of expecting more out of it after reading some of the reviews. Glad I did not buy a box.

Had the opportunity to smoke a stick on Thanksgiving with my dad. I had a Viaje 'Stuffed Turkey' from '11 - ( Thanks a lot T-Paul) and Bayamos had the FFP. Good day. . .

gallery_13416_1483_19890.jpg
gallery_13416_1483_11546.jpg

Had the opportunity to smoke a stick on Thanksgiving with my dad. I had a Viaje 'Stuffed Turkey' from '11 - ( Thanks a lot T-Paul) and Bayamos had the FFP. Good day. . .

gallery_13416_1483_19890.jpg
gallery_13416_1483_11546.jpg

I had its twin on Thanksgiving as well! Hope you guys had a great Holiday.
Paul

Took the family to watch "Breaking Dawn" (they LOOOOVE the series, I just hate the theater seats) and treated myself to a Sir Winnie for sitting for that length of time in a seat.

Took the family to watch "Breaking Dawn" (they LOOOOVE the series, I just hate the theater seats) and treated myself to a Sir Winnie for sitting for that length of time in a seat.

We have a place here in NH Called Chunky's I love it! It is like a bar and grill and theater in one Good food and drinks. Best part the seats are old Cadillac and Lincoln seats that roll around!

Friday's smoke: Room 101 OSOK 212 Filero
Saturday's smokes: Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto & My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto

We have a place here in NH Called Chunky's I love it! It is like a bar and grill and theater in one Good food and drinks. Best part the seats are old Cadillac and Lincoln seats that roll around!

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Something that I was probably created in, well, maybe just the back seat. :blush: Ahhh, who am I kidding, my pop couldn't afford a Cadillac or Lincoln, it was probably a Plymouth station wagon. :laugh:

Smoked a Viaje Oro Collectors Edition I bought from a local B&M, an El Triunfador petite corona while cutting the grass, and a brown label Tat Regios.

Well the last 2 days I've smoked a PLP on the drive into work. The damn things are freaking good, even better with how cheap they are.

Yesterday's crazy beautiful sunset here in Colorado Springs

53ccf1f2369511e282e122000a1f9aae_7.jpg
r600x600.jpg

My after dinner smoke tonight was a Bolivar Gold Medal (09) Great to be able to enjoy a Cigar outside before I head back up to the cold in NYC in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.