• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Aurora 1495 Corona
Best of the 1495s, IMO. I noticed LA had re-released the "limited" edition 100 Anos. I wonder if they match up well with the original release.

Tat Havana Cazadore after dinner. YUM!

Enjoying a PLPC, what a great taste right out of the gate!!

Getting ready to light up a MCW Liga II #54. Just got a full wheel. He makes a good cigar at a great price. I can't wait to see how these things will age for a couple of years.

J. Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto this morning.
Tres Reynas Robusto this afternoon.
Ending the day with a Surrogates Skull Breaker.

Getting ready to light up a MCW Liga II #54. Just got a full wheel. He makes a good cigar at a great price. I can't wait to see how these things will age for a couple of years.

I have been considering pulling the trigger on a wheel of MCW. If he made a corona size, I would have a wheel right now!

Smoked my last Illusione 68 tonight. I need to get more of those little guys.

Smoked a Quai D' Orsay Superiores last night and a LGC Medaille D-or #4 last night

Illusione ~68~ on the way to work.
Tatuaje Havana VI Verocu No. 5 on the way home.
La Palina Kill Bill II and G.A.R. Opium STK at the cigar shop this evening.

Started with a Viaje Holiday Blend courtesy of Chris McCann. Thank you brother.

Illusione MK Ultra last night...fantastic!

I had a Bottleworks 13th Anniversary to go with it and think a blew out my palette

The Tatuaje Avion '12 I enjoyed last night is a new favorite. It's the prefect size for a winter smoke. I'm going to have to try five or six more to make sure. :) :thumbs:

AJ Fernandez Overruns Small Figurado - the big one must be HUGE. :p
By weight :) one of the best deals and a pretty good yard gar.

illusione MK

Status
Not open for further replies.