• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatuaje Anarchy

One of my favorites...great flavor profile IMO.
I haven't had one in a few months but it may be time to revisit with a year of age on them now.
Looking forward to smoking a few of these in a couple yrs. I have a feeling they are going to age real nice.

Tatuaje Anarchy

One of my favorites...great flavor profile IMO.
I haven't had one in a few months but it may be time to revisit with a year of age on them now.
Looking forward to smoking a few of these in a couple yrs. I have a feeling they are going to age real nice.

Agreed, have an almost full box left that I am slowly smoking. Figured I'd smoke one today to prepare for my apocalypse order coming in this week :)

Liga Privada No. 9 robusto tonight. Thankfully tonight isn't as frigid as it has been lately!

Por Larranaga Regalias De Londres... It was Fantastic!!

Xen by Nish Patel Robusto. A surprisingly decent early morning smoke.
My Father No. 4 Lancero this evening.

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Toro. I usually enjoy this budget stick, but this one was very inconsistent.

Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz...my first Quesada and I think I'll definitely be trying some others!

Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz...my first Quesada and I think I'll definitely be trying some others!

I have a couple of those in the tupperdor, I cannot wait to try one. I am currently enjoying a La Riqueza Robusto.

I have a couple of those in the tupperdor, I cannot wait to try one. I am currently enjoying a La Riqueza Robusto.

It was a fantastic little smoke! Spicy, notes of molasses...had a little burn issue, but not too bad. Enjoying this Shark and picked up an FFOX A to replace the one I smoked a month or so ago too:
shark.jpg

All this Tatuaje Anarchy talk made me dig deep in the Veno and crack into my box. Delicious, but still will try and hold on to most of the rest for a few more years.

gallery_13416_1487_5318.jpg
gallery_13416_1487_14104.jpg

Good smoking today with, Tim, Steve, Luke, and my buddy Matt at the Stag. A Liga #9 Robusto and RASCC from 2008 went up in flames.

28718624_wVBec7RX6rUEf-IxUXey-fvQqtkxWBeOdVBYWLb4BT8.jpg
28718624_jXa-tahNbUV7l8MINaZHqoFhHNhsVItWe_vzq-7FJhA.jpg

Talk about a smoke out! LOL :D

Started my morning with a shark. I can't wait to get some more, that WA my last one. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.