• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was a Viaje Stuffed Turkey '12, and a lot of Stone '12-12-12 Epic Ale.

Pretty good cigar day, had an Opus X El Scorpion Natural in the unusually warm afternoon (40 degrees and sunny!) then a Tatuaje La Verite 2009 1st Label this evening around a very nice fire with some BOTLs followed up with an 8" MUWAT.

OLIVA SERIE V MELANIO GRAN RESERVA LIMITADA FLAT PRESSED SUMATRA CHURCHILL (whata mouthfull)

photo-16_zps78e66a0c-1_zpsb99a4659.jpg

OLIVA SERIE V MELANIO GRAN RESERVA LIMITADA FLAT PRESSED SUMATRA CHURCHILL (whata mouthfull)

Quite the enthusiasm you've got there. Pretty good smoke? I've loved the Series V ever since I discovered them. In fact, if its nice enough today I will smoke one today.

Fresh Best Seller Maduro. One tasty smoke, but boy do these stink fresh.

Jason

It was cold in New York yesterday but I managed to find a warm spot in the sun to enjoy an '08 D-4. I just got home this morning to Florida for the holiday week so the environment is much more conducive to a good smoke

Smoked a fresh shark last night that was pretty tasty. I'm putting them to bed now.

Quite the enthusiasm you've got there. Pretty good smoke? I've loved the Series V ever since I discovered them. In fact, if its nice enough today I will smoke one today.

Copy/Paste pro is what I'll claim.

The V is the only variety of Oliva I'll smoke regularly besides the Master Blends of course.

This smoke wasn't as bold as I'd like, but was smooth and delish from start to finish kid.

I'm just finishing a Padrón Churchill right now.

Tastes great with just about 3 years on it!

Just had one of my favorites, the very underrated La Pearl Habana Black Pearl. Love this cigar!

Status
Not open for further replies.