• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Rocky Patel Edge today while watching the MOTO GP race in Austin, Texas. It was a decent cigar but an overall great weekend...CHEERS everyone.

San Cristobal Fabuloso and Jose Seijas perfecto, with Monkey Shoulder on the side and "Hemlock Grove" on Netflix.  Good finish to the weekend!

~Boar

Saturday was an LP #9 while sitting in the backyard enjoying a beautiful California day.

wkoti said:
Gurkha Widowmaker ???
It's called that because no woman would stay with a man who smokes Gurkhas.
I was thinking something similar but wasn't going to be a prick kind hearted person and post it.. Glad you are here CJ

*edited to make CJ feel loved

La Aurora Escodgidos Maduro Robusto
601 Green Tronco
Padilla Reserva Maduro Toro
DPG Blue Generosos

2013-04-22_12-33-07_631.jpg

Thanks theorangeman!

Had a chance to fire up the freebie Panacea Red Habano I was lucky enough to get from Flatbed Cigar Company.  Great smoke overall...might have to pick up a 5er of these.   

Forgot about this thread!

Had some nice smokes this w~e. Illusion 88 maddy, a power ranger (not thats is a lil bomb!). Last night I packed a viaje skulls and bone '?' and Im looking foward to finish the job and lighting either a trini reyes pr the bolivar gold medal Paul gave me. Tough choices.

louich said:
Forgot about this thread!
Had some nice smokes this w~e. Illusion 88 maddy, a power ranger (not thats is a lil bomb!). Last night I packed a viaje skulls and bone '?' and Im looking foward to finish the job and lighting either a trini reyes pr the bolivar gold medal Paul gave me. Tough choices.
You started the thread! Crazy Canucks!

Tuesday's lineup:

Leon Jimenes Maduro Robusto
La Duena Petit Robusto
Surrogates Bone Crusher
G.A.R. White Robusto

Status
Not open for further replies.