• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Father Special 'S' Robusto outside on a beautiful spring Sunday! :thumbs:

Ferkondenster said:
Oliva Serie V Melanio Robusto
I have had every vitola offered and all of them are excellent.
Is the melanio pretty different from the regular Serie V? 
I tend to feel they are quite different.  The Melanio is much more refined.  It's a smoother and easier smoking cigar.  Fantastic flavors.  My favorite Oliva used to be the V, now it's the Melanio.

Murcielago Rothschild - Think I found my new budget smoke. 

Thanks again to B.B.S and SkyKing for the review/recommendation.

808 to finish off Vegas @ Casa.

78CABAE8-62B0-4254-B33D-E75523A6D060-3670-0000014F2560924A_zpsc00b05cd.jpg

thechenman said:

Oliva Serie V Melanio Robusto
I have had every vitola offered and all of them are excellent.
Is the melanio pretty different from the regular Serie V? 
I tend to feel they are quite different.  The Melanio is much more refined.  It's a smoother and easier smoking cigar.  Fantastic flavors.  My favorite Oliva used to be the V, now it's the Melanio.

If I could compare the 2 it would be the same as thechenman's and I would add that it doesn't leave a strong after taste like the V's do. I used to smoke the V's and now I don't want them anymore because the Melanio's are just better all around. I suppose when the Melanio's can't be found anymore, I will go back to the V's.

Had my first MFLB (Puff N' Stuff) in a while.  These are amazing cigars.  I'm going to be a sad panda when this box is finally gone...  

Kann, in my opinion, the CG limited editions you can get from others, are, if not the same blend, pretty damn close. I've had 2 of the PnS MFLB 1922 LE and I've had 2 of the CG MFLB 1922 LE's they all were again, if not similar, spot on. These are great cigars. Rumor mill has it these may eventually become a part of the regularly available sticks from MF.

CMontoya79 said:
Kann, in my opinion, the CG limited editions you can get from others, are, if not the same blend, pretty damn close. I've had 2 of the PnS MFLB 1922 LE and I've had 2 of the CG MFLB 1922 LE's they all were again, if not similar, spot on. These are great cigars. Rumor mill has it these may eventually become a part of the regularly available sticks from MF.
I hope this happens.

Met up with Set-In-Stone last night and enjoyed a Tatuaje Mexican Experiment. It hit the spot! I wish I had a few more of them in the vino.

CMontoya79 said:

Camacho 10th, good smoke on a 70 degree day In Denver.

Had the one you sent last night while out on the (lLong Island) Sound, great cigar to take a time out with.
Glad you enjoyed it.

C

Angelenos Toro, great smooth smoke!

Thanks Jeff!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Cesar!

CMontoya79 said:
Thanks for the info.  I'm going to have to do some searching, now!

Status
Not open for further replies.