• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a Rockey Patel factory select Petit Corona. For me these are a decent, inexpensive smoke.

I recently had a Montecristo Media Noche.

The cigar was very dark and I had been looking forward to it.

The cigar started off nicely, rich coffee flavor with a bit of a chocolate aftertaste. Then in the middle the coffee mixed with a bit of a licorice/spice flavor that didn't work quite as well with the coffee.

It finished a little more mildly.

The draw was picture perfect and it burned well. I will have to try another before I truly make up my mind on it. it took two tries of the Partagas Black for me to be sold on it, and I am willing to give the Montecristo Media Noche another try.

After fighting a head cold for the better part of 3 weeks, I finally got back on the horse. Friday had a Johnny-O baby salomone, yesterday a padron delicias. :thumbs:

Today a phenomenal Siglo VI from 04. :love: And a fresh Edmundo that at first got muted by the Sig VI but smoked nicely afterwards! :thumbs:

I'm going to spark up a CAO Soprano Boss while I'm in the mechanical sweeper tonight at work. I got the Hunts Point section tonight. Should be fun.

Smoking a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur #1 after eating the remains of Thanksgiving! Quite a nice smoke. :thumbs:

Started the day with a Diplomaticos piramide that was really really good! Then, to end the night I had a Bolivar CJ from may07 that was tasty

tucked in with an Arganese Cameroon after work, followed up by a Nub Habano after dinner :)

Yesterday before dinner, had a Monte Sublime 2008 EL. The flavour profile was very different from other ISOMs I had tried before. The wrapper was very thick, burned evenly, and ash hold firmly. Overall, I think it was a great one but I think it was a little too strong for me with an empty stomach.

After dinner, had an H. Upmann Monarchs. Another good cigar.

I finally almost kicked my cold.

I had a H. Upmann Mag 50.

This is the second one I have had, first one i had was great, this one was so/so. I guess they need to nap more.

Romeo y Julieta No.2 with a good cup of coffee
after a great steak,do I need to say more?

Fantastic Padron 2000, wonderful draw and age -- only stopped when it got too cold outside to hold it anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.