• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked an Anejo #48 and a ERDM Tissue wrap today.

Smoked a Padron 5000 Maddy, I have some issues with the wrapper cracking. I don't know if it was due to it being in the cellophane while in my humi or what. I took all of my cigars out of the cellophane today because I don't want to take a chance.

Smoked a Padron 5000 Maddy, I have some issues with the wrapper cracking. I don't know if it was due to it being in the cellophane while in my humi or what. I took all of my cigars out of the cellophane today because I don't want to take a chance.

Cello is not the cause of the wrapper cracking. All of my cigars are in the cello if they came in them. They actually protect them from the handling. Could be a bad apple of humidity issue.

Today was a Tat Noella and a VSG Tres Mystique. Both were tasty, but caused a little bit of nic sickness.

It was an Illusione weekend! CG4 anf F9. Both were phenomenal smokes. Dion, you're the best! :)

Smoked a Punch Champion today. I have 4 more, but I will be buying a box of these little beauties!

Smoked 3 cigars today I posted one earlier . I had one Padron 5000 maduro , Padron 2000 maduro, and a Small CAO gold. I have to say the 2000 padron was a little spicier than the 5000 I had and I think it was a little more spicier than the other 2000's I had.

Linked up with CabaiguanJuan, 597, and FactoredReality @ Bethesda Tobacco

AF Anejo #46
LFD Coronado Dbl Corona

Great day!

This weekend:

Padilla 1932 Churchill
Monte #2
Ramon Allones Belicoso that was to die for.

I've been getting back into the occasional cigar lately and smoked a Pepin Legends today. These are hit and miss depending on how long they have been in CI's warehouse. They keep it too humid in there for Pepin blends and God only knows how many hundreds of boxes they receive at a clip and how long it takes to move them! :D

This one was so-so. Still tasty but far from the best I've had.

Te-Amo World Selection Series Honduras Blend Robusto
Te-Amo World Selection Series Nicaragua Blend Robusto

I found the Nicaragua to have a hard draw and has alot more body to it. The Honduras was fantastic, I have found my new daily stick.

Yesterday, I had a LFD Salomones with Funky, 597 and Factor. It lasted me over two hours, and was exceptionally tasty. It has the best parts of all of the La Flor line all in once cigar, no wonder Litto had to have suck a big cigar to capture it all.

I met up with Brent (Bsneed51) today at the Outlaw. While there I smoked a Partagas Limited Reserve Regales and a LFD DL Oscuro Especial Churchill.

Status
Not open for further replies.