• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been away (due to work) lately so I thought I'd update on what I've been smoking:

-- Rocky Patel Light (about an 8/10)

-- Padron Anniversary Series (N series? anyways perfect 10!)

-- Rocky Patel Sun Grown (8/10)

-- Romeo Y Julieta, Medallas de Oro 1875 (8/10)

-- Davidoff's WInston Churchill Chequers (9/10 -- I'm a Davidoff fan so..)

-- Carlos Torano Signature Collection (eh.. maybe an 8; wasn't too exciting)

-- Lieb F200 (8.5/10 -- I do like this brand out of Mexico; very nice)

-- Macanudo (about a 7.5/10; wasn't impressed)

Today, I'm actually smoking a NUB Cameroon. It was hard to wrap my Xikar cutter around it and did take a bit to light it but otherwise, it's nice. About an 8.5-9/10. :) Great way to start the day actually.

I haven't posted in here for a few days so let's catch up...

WOAM
La Aurora 1495 Cameroon 1994 Corona
Illusione cg4
Vegas Cubana Generoso

And thats about it.

Just finished a DCM Toro. I hadn't had one in months, and I didn't care for them. This one was much better.

Just the usuall in the last couple of days, a bunch of Padron 2000. Love this things so much flavor!!

Just the usuall in the last couple of days, a bunch of Padron 2000. Love this things so much flavor!!

Padron 2000 with the collection of sticks you've amassed? How pedestrian! :laugh:

Padron Delicias yesterday and a WOAM from the Blind Leading the Blind pass. :love:

Anejo' 55, this morning....never disappoints.

Brian

Cohiba Siglo VI beautiful smoke :rolleyes: Going to dig in the humi for something special as I watch the Sox pound the Yanks at home 2nite :D

GO SOX!!!

Brian

NUB Connecticut

Padron 3000

Rocky Patel Junior

It's gonna be a nice morning. :)

Kicked back on the hammock and smoked a wonderfull Between the Lines. Nice smoke on a great day, next on the list for today... an Opus Scorpion.

Just finished a Short Story with some Kona out by the pool. Gonna be a great day, sure started out good.

I'm halfway through a Cruzado Petit Avalitos. Man, these are great smokes and I can't wait till they start shipping.

While at the pig roast at Jack's i picked up a few smokes.....

Gurkha Black Dragon, loved it 9/10
Gurkha Beast
2 Bossner
Guantanamera Duo this was a real nice dual wrap a little mild for such a dark wrapper nice and smooth 8/10

just finished a AF sun grown torpedo.

Cuban Beli?

Cohiba Siglo VI beautiful smoke :rolleyes: Going to dig in the humi for something special as I watch the Sox pound the Yanks at home 2nite :D

GO SOX!!!

Brian

Well I hope the Cigar was atleast good for you! ;)

Didn't have anything today but I am sure there will be atleast one enjoyed poolside tomorrow. I just like to see what everyone else is enjoying. Or in Brians case here, what they are using to try and lift their spirits after a rough night. ;)

GO YANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.