• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tommy Maddux Sux...

LC-Smoker

Have you seen my stapler?
My wife and I went to the Steelers game yesterday only to have our day ruined my the starting insurance salesman...errr....QB; Maddux. He is absolutely the worst. A fumble and a pick in OT; his a$$ shoulda been on the bench.

Just goes to show that the only good thing from the XFL really was He Hate Me.

Patrick

haha Rod Smart! Still plays for Carolina.

Sorry to hear of your bad experience.

If it's any consolation, my opponent in FF is a huge steelers fan and Had to start Trent Dilfer and Hines Ward.

In my league Dilfer netted him -1.9 points, and of course Ward didn't play.

What about that Randle El return though? Man that was fast.

Give Tommy a break... he's been riding the pine since Big Ben got the starting nod last year. If you'll remember, he actually played pretty well as started before they even drafted Ben. Sure, he played awful... as most backup QBs do their first week back on the job.

vewyphishy said:
Give Tommy a break... he's been riding the pine since Big Ben got the starting nod last year. If you'll remember, he actually played pretty well as started before they even drafted Ben. Sure, he played awful... as most backup QBs do their first week back on the job.
[snapback]238782[/snapback]​

I guess some of the INT's don't bother me too much; but that fumble!! Fall on the F'ing ball!! I understand that he hasn't played much, if at all, but come on!

LC-Smoker said:
My wife and I went to the Steelers game yesterday only to have our day ruined my the starting insurance salesman...errr....QB; Maddux. He is absolutely the worst. A fumble and a pick in OT; his a$$ shoulda been on the bench.

Just goes to show that the only good thing from the XFL really was He Hate Me.

Patrick
[snapback]238767[/snapback]​

Maddux is my sister's husband's uncle's cousin. And I met the guy he sold insurance with, and from what I heard he was actually a pretty good at it.
He is a good backup QB, even a decent starter for some teams, but you have to remember that he was still hurt, and has been riding the bench for a while. If he has to start next week, I would expect a good game out of him

I think they were saying Big Ben is going to start next week.

Big steeler fan here and I have to agree with LC Smoker, that
fumble when we were ready to kick a field goal to win, killed me.
Maddox wasn't even touched-wtf?? Kill me now!!! :p

sidewinder said:
Big steeler fan here and I have to agree with LC Smoker, that
fumble when we were ready to kick a field goal to win, killed me.
Maddox wasn't even touched-wtf?? Kill me now!!! :p
[snapback]238852[/snapback]​

When I saw that, I said the Steelers deserve to lose on Maddox’s pure stupidity!

Qualls07 said:
[snapback]238767[/snapback]​
Maddux is my sister's husband's uncle's cousin.
[snapback]238825[/snapback]​

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

Die hard Steeler fan here as well. I have to agree, that fumble in OT was the worst. He wasnt throwing the ball well all day though. He looked like he was throwing darts at a dart board. Trying to force the ball in. Oh well, you can't win them all.

Brandon

Die hard Steeler fan here as well. I have to agree, that fumble in OT was the worst. He wasnt throwing the ball well all day though. He looked like he was throwing darts at a dart board. Trying to force the ball in. Oh well, you can't win them all.

Brandon