• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Too Hot for box pass?

aeroswat

Do yall think its real hot for a box pass, i was wanting to do a newbie box pass, something to get all newbies involved and get em some cred.

was looking at a tupperware and in famous cat. the had a humipack that you could stick anywhere it was real small and you could order about 12 to a pack , would this work or is it best i wait till winter.
Shawn

For what it's worth, my pass seems to be going quite well. I used a hard body cooler with padding around it and inside it, and a credo/hygro stuck to the top of it.

I've been wanting to be involve in a pass but didn't know where to begin. It would be nice if someone did a newbie box pass.

marcsheldon said:
ive been waiting for someone to start one since i joined.

im in.
7 whole day's eh? :p

(join 14-june today is 21-june) :D

Seriously though- I aksed the same question, and some agreed with me, I thought it was too hot too.... And obviously you think the same way, or you wouldn't have asked. If you did a pass this time of the year, I suggest nothing high end or rare... just simple smokes- that way no serious harm if the worse happens.

That's my 2¢

How long you think it'll be till you get everything together to do the pass?