• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Topic replies

kdsfree

Hopefully I can make some sense of this. I'm not sure if it is something I did or what but can't seem to figure out what it might be.

Let's say you pick a topic to view. Once you click on the topic it takes you to the post and you read the topic. Assuming there are responses, the responses are usually layed out beneath the Topic question or comment. You can see them clearly, reading from one to the next by scrolling down the page.

Well I noticed one day that after reading the Topic, all the responses were located at the bottom of the page in link style. So now every time I want to look at the responses of a Post, I have to click on every single one of these 'links'.

Does this make any sense?

Hopefully someone has an idea of how to fix this and what I did so I don't do it again!

Thanks.

Kyle

Try changing your display mode:

Options
Display Mode
Standard

I think you may be switched to the Outline Display Mode.

Ok sweet guys, thanks for the help. Oddly enough I clicked into my Firefox browser and all the posts were normal. Where are the Options, Display, etc. located? I'm blind.

Ok sweet guys, thanks for the help. Oddly enough I clicked into my Firefox browser and all the posts were normal. Where are the Options, Display, etc. located? I'm blind.
Go back up to your first post and on the right you'll see a box called "Options". Click on it and it'll be self-explanatory.

Thanks Doc and others. Who knew it was such a simple problem.

Thanks again.