• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano 1916 cameroon

hectortmc

Got a box of coronas for $ 56.00 on jr's auction. Was kinda happy about the deal. Love this stick, it has an outstanding flavor and burns real good. So let me know if I got a good deal and what you think of this smoke. Thanks

I'd say you got a good deal. Never had this variety, but all of the other CT's I've had I like a lot.

Not a fan of these. When they came out I was hoping they would be in the same class as a Fuente Cameroon, but they were no where close in flavor.

The only Cameroon I have found in the 3 dollar a stick range that is a good smoke are the Upmann Vintage Cameroons that JR was selling in the jars for 75 bucks.

Not a fan of these. When they came out I was hoping they would be in the same class as a Fuente Cameroon, but they were no where close in flavor.
That's cause they aren't Fuentes.... Duh.... These damn newbs think they know everything.

I guess i'm a cameroon whore, anyway I also like the cao gold cameroon right tasty and the upmann vintage cameroon, also one of my fav's is the cao x2. The CT 1916 is good in my book. Haven't tried any other cameroon sticks would be up for any suggetions though :D . Let me know of any that would be worth trying. thanks for your help I'm sort of new at this cameroon thang.

The only Cameroon I have found in the 3 dollar a stick range that is a good smoke are the Upmann Vintage Cameroons that JR was selling in the jars for 75 bucks.

Same goes for me.

I too am a cameroon whore and when I get in a rut smokin all those Fuente's I reach for a LFD 2000 toro. MMMMM MMMMMM good!!!!!!

(this message brought to you by the letter M and the number 2) :p

I liked the 1916s when I first tried them. Moved on to fuller bodied stuff, but still good for something different now and again.

Price sounds ok, but every single Torano stick I've ever smoked I found to taste absolutely nasty :blush: