• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano select reserve

Ike

This week has been pretty bad so I took a break and had a Torano Select Reserve Robusto this evening. This one wasnt as mellow as the ones I had in the past. I've got a Padron delicas sitting here for tomorrow it will be my last before classes start again on Thursday. :(

I received one of these in a trade and smoked it about a week ago. I was pleasantly suprised with the taste, and would definately like to try a few more. If they were as decent as number one, I'd consider making a purchase if the price was right.

Where is the best place (price) to find these online guys?

I have never bought them online, But I was wondering if they were available without the glass tubes. While I like the tubes I feel the prices woule be a little better witout the tubes. I pay close to $7 a stick for them at a local shop where I can get regular Padrons for 3-5$. I don't buy them too often b/c I can get what I feel are better smokes for less money.

statelandman said:
With all due respect to Wascal and Uncle Mikey, Mr. Bundles prices suck on these cigars.
Try signing up for membership, much better prices. ;) Plus if you can find them at a better price he will match it. :0