• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trade

I don't want to miss the Nugget Nectar season. Can't get it here. Looking for a 12 pack and will send an 8 pack of Surly. Or if there is some other MN or WI brew you're after, no prob.

PM or post here.

I thought you were going to send some Surly about three months ago before you moved! :whistling:

Let me check my local to see if they still have Mick. Will bombers do?

Those were some crazy fng days, but I thought I did send you some Surly???

Heh. A couple of six packs is really what I'm after. So's I can enjoy them on occasion. LMK.

Heh. A couple of six packs is really what I'm after. So's I can enjoy them on occasion. LMK.

Sorry, got really busy today and forgot to call Mick. Left a message and I'll let you know if I can hook you up tomorrow. :)

Sorry, got really busy today and forgot to call Mick. Left a message and I'll let you know if I can hook you up tomorrow. :)

Cool. I'll hang tight. Another brother recommended a website. I've never bought beer online before. I didn't even know you could do that.

Got you two six packs Mick! :whistling:

LMK where to ship since I don't have your new addy.

Glad you got hooked up! If anyone needs, LMK. Mike/Chico, yours are en route tomorrow!

Back