• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trader comments?

I must be blind because I never seen anyone drag you through the mud. Trust me pal, you have already started something you can't stop. Your so far gone and you can't even see it. Maybe we never had a problem with one another because you never disrespected another member until now. So now we DO have a problem.
I can't stand disrespectful people especially around the holidays.
A man only has his word and his name and right about now yours is shit.
Like I said before, start a flame war and you will be on the fast track to no where, I say no where because we are all members of just about every forum on the web.
How's that attitude working for you so far?

One more thing, you said "I Respect someone because of their join date or post count? No thanks I respect people online for what they bring to the table as far as worthwhile information goes,"

WTF have you brought to the table? Go ahead link me to the post.

Rich

It's awefully quiet in here today...

Wurm, my suggestion to you would be to lay off posting for a while, read more and earn some respect on here by contributing more than your opinions, which leave something to be desired.

Then again, you could keep flappin your gums and feel the wrath.....it is Friday you know.... :laugh:

Wurm....I'll throw my hat in the ring as one who would like proof to back up your ignorant accusations. I believe you said only Ccat was worried about it.

You can't just make a comment without incriminating all involved. :angry2: I was involved last year, sent out my end and received what I had coming. I'm most positive everything worked out for all involved.

Please keep ALL ignorant posts/thoughts to yourself. It would be much appreciated! :whistling:

Floyd T.