• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Transporter 2

Transporter was a good movie. It starts with an unbelievable get-away/chase scene. There's some good martial arts and some good use of heavy munitions.

Subtract ten for a wide-eyed ten year old kid.

Add twenty points for the blonde twenty-something hard body in her drawers firing automatic pistols.

Might still be on to something here...

Enjoyed the first one and the second one looks even better, just hope it is.

I have already seen Transporter 2....good film...no where enar as good as the first..decnt flick..we can discuss after it gets released.

Corona Gigante said:
Transporter was a good movie. It starts with an unbelievable get-away/chase scene. There's some good martial arts and some good use of heavy munitions.

Subtract ten for a wide-eyed ten year old kid.

Add twenty points for the blonde twenty-something hard body in her drawers firing automatic pistols.

Might still be on to something here...
[snapback]217059[/snapback]​

So did I call this one or what?

I finally got to see this movie yesterday evening. I agree that it was not as good as the first, but it's still a stylish action flick, well worth a look.

The driving and martial arts choreography were first rate, the villains were deliciously wicked, a couple of plot holes you could drive a truck through, they didn't overplay the child-in-peril thing. And let's not forget the Euro-trash supermodel in lingerie with the racoon make up and the automatic pistol in each hand. What's not to love?

Transporter 2 was pretty good. I saw it last Saturday. Not a movie to go see if you’re looking for a solid plot. But definitely good for some ass kicking.

Nathan Rahl said:
Transporter 2 was pretty good. I saw it last Saturday. Not a movie to go see if you’re looking for a solid plot. But definitely good for some ass kicking.
[snapback]226126[/snapback]​
good ass kicking, that what i'm talking about! :p

Just from the previews that I saw... is there actually any "transporting" in this one? :p

vewyphishy said:
Just from the previews that I saw... is there actually any "transporting" in this one? :p
[snapback]226205[/snapback]​

Yes, in the beginning he is taking the kid from school to his house. He also gives the kid to the bad guys, guess that could be considered transporting. That is about it though.

I don't see how you guys could enjoy The Transporter. There was an oil fight fer cryin out loud! There hasn't been a movie with as many homo-erotic undertones since Top Gun.

Never saw the first one, matter of fact, didn't KNOW there was a first one.

I'll prolly end up seeing it over the weekend, as the wife has a thing for Jason Statham :rolleyes: I'm still kinda upset they went with an Audi this time over another BMW...

Man, this will def get seen!

First one had no plot but tons of action and sh%t.
Hopefully, this same thing will be in the 2nd one!

:thumbs:

first one was better, the second was good but some things were just a little to fake. Like knocking the bomb off the bottom of the car. Was a cool scene though.

Corona Gigante said:
SplicedWire? Film Freak Central? Who are all those people?
[snapback]227192[/snapback]​

RottenTomatoes.com is not a reviews site per se; it's a movie reviews aggregator site. There are reviews from all sorts of publications listed there, from well-known newspapers to, well, Film Freak Central. The aggregate scores on RT tend to be pretty accurate.