• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tried to warn my nieghbor

bombtek

I land at the airport, go into work to check the e-mail.....read a suspicious message and then leave a frantic hurried message for my neighbor....Phil! Don't touch the box!!!!!!.

I get home ...too late.....All emergency services are on sight. I'm answering questions from the police, and media. My neighbor standing there (thank God he was alright) with a shocked look on his face....my porch demolished...why oh why?!?!?!?

Thanks preembargo, nice selection of primos that I haven't yet tried man.

:D

I land at the airport, go into work to check the e-mail.....read a suspicious message and then leave a frantic hurried message for my neighbor....Phil! Don't touch the box!!!!!!.

I get home ...too late.....All emergency services are on sight. I'm answering questions from the police, and media. My neighbor standing there (thank God he was alright) with a shocked look on his face....my porch demolished...why oh why?!?!?!?

Must have been your birthday, Huh? Way to play. :cool:

Yup....I turned 37 seven today ......THIRTYFRIGGINSEVEN!!!!!.....where did the time go ?!?!?!?
Still feel and act 17 at times though LOL.

:laugh: Happy Birthday! I hope it was a great one. I tried to plan it so you were home but.... thank God you and the package both arrived on the same day. :blush:

I hope you enjoy them. :D

Yup....I turned 37 seven today ......THIRTYFRIGGINSEVEN!!!!!.....where did the time go ?!?!?!?
Still feel and act 17 at times though LOL.

Those feeling pass more quickly the older you get.

preembargo on the Birthday path of destruction. :thumbs: Nice play!