• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trilogy Corojo

emodx

Banned
:( I like the Trilogy Maduros, so I figured I would give this a shot when I had a chance to take one outta the hot potato. This one burned like a chap and tasted like a chump! Grassy tasting with a metallic taste and slightly bitter. Stick with the Camacho or Punch Corojo's.

Emo

I'm smokin' my first trilogy maduro right now and I'm liking it. Good cigar, good burn and tastes great! The triangle press is a bit different but not bad at all.

emodx said:
:( I like the Trilogy Maduros, so I figured I would give this a shot when I had a chance to take one outta the hot potato. This one burned like a chap and tasted like a chump! Grassy tasting with a metallic taste and slightly bitter. Stick with the Camacho or Punch Corojo's.

Emo
[snapback]192536[/snapback]​

im glad im not the only one. trilogy maduro AND cameroon are great lo-dough cigars but that corojo just blows. we sent all our boxes back for more maduros.we did a buy in and sold all the maduros and cammys but just a few corojos. most people tried them all and never came back for the corojo. good call emodx

OutlawD said:
emodx said:

Emo
[snapback]192536[/snapback]​

im glad im not the only one. trilogy maduro AND cameroon are great lo-dough cigars but that corojo just blows. we sent all our boxes back for more maduros.we did a buy in and sold all the maduros and cammys but just a few corojos. most people tried them all and never came back for the corojo. good call emodx
[snapback]192979[/snapback]​
It's a shame too because that sum-a-biotch burned like a champ.

I pulled one of these out of my humi last night. It cought my eye with it's triangular shape and then realized it was a corojo (I liked the Bohemian Red which is the only other corojo I've tried), so figured I'd give it a shot. I kind of liked the triangular shape and it had a pretty good draw, but this was probably the worst cigar I've had to date. It had a chemically kind of taste. I smoked a little more than half of it thinking it had to get better, but then couldn't take it anymore and tossed it.

Wish I read the above reviews before smoking it, ruined a perfectly good smoking night.

That's funny. I had one a few months ago, Trilogy Robusto Corojo, and it was very nice.

I have a box of Trilogy Maduro Churchill... ready to be exchanged for Corojo.
Any Maduro lovers around?...

VotTak said:
I have a box of Trilogy Maduro Churchill... ready to be exchanged for Corojo.
Any Maduro lovers around?...
[snapback]223455[/snapback]​
If I had any more of these I'd give them to you.

I could have gotten a bad one, but I'm not willing to try it again.