• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad deal from JR

JimK

I just received the special I ordered from JR last week. He is offering 5 Trinidad toros or robustos, a trinidad ashtray, and a leather cigar case. I have friends who go gaga over these NC trinidads, so they are giveaways. I can always use another ashtray, and this one is nothing special, just like the Montecristo, etc ashtray I have. They are all the same rectangular mold with different trademarks printed on them.

What I am really excited about is the cigar case. It is wide enough to hold four 49 or so RG cigars, and expands just enough to hold a 7 5/8 inch cigar (anybody wanna guess what I tested with?). It looks to be really good quality leather and stitching on the outside, and it actually has a thin layer of cedar on the inside. Add the free monogram and I really like it. Two thumbs up!

JK

I can't take pics right now, but there are pics of the deal is on their site and in the latest catalog.

JK

This it?

ashtray-copy.jpg

If it is I have one almost just like it! :thumbs: except mine has the *cough* Thompson *cough* logo on it :blush: :laugh:

One tip regarding it, after a few weeks the leather smell goes away and then you can charge it by placing it opened inside your humidor, until the smell goes away I would just wipe the inside with a destilled water damp cloth about an half an hour before putting cigars in it.

Its a really nice travel case only problem is the cigars have a tendancy to rattle around in it if you mix shapes or don't put all 5 in.

Wurm said:
This it?

ashtray-copy.jpg

If it is I have one almost just like it! :thumbs: except mine has the *cough* Thompson *cough* logo on it :blush: :laugh:

One tip regarding it, after a few weeks the leather smell goes away and then you can charge it by placing it opened inside your humidor, until the smell goes away I would just wipe the inside with a destilled water damp cloth about an half an hour before putting cigars in it.

Its a really nice travel case only problem is the cigars have a tendancy to rattle around in it if you mix shapes or don't put all 5 in.
[snapback]265002[/snapback]​

Yep, thats the deal. Thanks for the tips.

JK