• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad Reyes, Habana

My canadian friends tell these are even better with a year or two of age on them. Great smoke and the price has recently become more competitive with other vitolas such as Monte #4, PLPC, and shorts.

armedak said:
My canadian friends tell these are even better with a year or two of age on them. Great smoke and the price has recently become more competitive with other vitolas such as Monte #4, PLPC, and shorts.
[snapback]256994[/snapback]​

I agree wholeheartedly so now the question is which ones to get or should we do a box split. I'm seriously contemplating at least one box of RoEx's or Reyes 12pack also & wouldn't mind trying out the Coloniales. I guess now I need just a few BOTL's on the same page ....and I see plenty of them just in this post :whistling:

Seriously if anyones interested just PM me to work out the details.

Due to your review, I decided to order one of these while picking some cigars for a trade... you really can not imagine how small they are until your holding it in your hand. Now I have two tiny ISOMs in little boxes gracing my humidor. A siglo 1 I received at the company christmas party and this Reyes. Now I just have to figure out which one I want to smoke first :)

Nice review Ginseng! :thumbs: I've never had any Trinidad, but I hear they're all great cigars.

armedak said:
My canadian friends tell these are even better with a year or two of age on them.
[snapback]256994[/snapback]​

Since they were only introduced a little more then a year ago the jury is still out on that. Still I'm sure they'll only get better with age like virtually any other Havana.

Yum. :D :thumbs:
TriniReyes02.jpg
TriniReyes01.jpg

Wilkey

OK, gotta pull the trigger after seeing the pics.

THANKS Wilkey :D

Lkyman

Great review! I just pulled the trigger on a box of these, now I just have to line up the Pumpkin Bread :rolleyes: