• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad Reyes

Fyodor

So I'm working the midnights shift this week, which I find to be really oppressive, so I decided to give myself a much needed break, and eat some good food, drink some descent wine and smoke a little cigar. All in moderation of course because I still need to make it to work tonight. :p

I was able to get about six hours of sleep this morning which is good considering the awful shift I'm on. So feeling relatively good after waking up I decided to get some good food and wine. I bought some chinese food and a bottle of cheap but enjoyable spanish wine ( a blend of Shiraz, Cabernet and Monastreli ).

So after my meal I chose this Trinidad from my humidor. I remember drooling over Aizuddin's review of these, lamenting the fact that Cubans are illegal in the U.S. Thank god I've found a way around that!These are the first box of Cubans I had ever bought, I've gotten a few more since buying these, but they are still some of my most treasured cigars. They are pretty young, the box is from Nov. 04, but they have been getting pretty tasty after about a month in the humidor. The taste is very unique, they have a delightful powdery cocoa-like finish. I wish I wouldn't have smoked the box as quickly as I have, I only have three left. :( Of course I gave a few away in my excitement over having a box of Cubans. And it only was a box of twelve as it was. I'm going to have to find a box of these with some age on them. If not I will probably buy some Cohiba siglo II's. I prefer the larger vitolas, churchills in particular, but these are very convenient when you don't have the time or desire to devote two hours to a cigar. For those of you who haven't had them I highly recommend them. But maybe let them age a bit more than I have.

If you like the Reyes which is fairly obvious that you do, I would recommend getting a box of the Trinidad Coloniales. In my opinion they are the best Trinidad behind the Fundadore. Definitely a better smoke( in my opinion) than the Siglo II and better value as well ( if you use the right vendor).

I love trinis, but sometimes I would rather have 2 smokes instead of 1 trini. I enjoy cohibas, but enjoy others just as much if not more for a lot better price. My personal best is having 20 differnt types of smokes in the humi.

The Reyes has to be one of the best Habanos I've smoked in a while. The size is perfect and the complexity of the flavors I experienced REALLY made me crave more.

Think I'm gonna give The Master's pick a shot here soon.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Reyes :thumbs: Like them, always want a little more.

Coloniales :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: The 04s out there are fantastic, and I just ordered more.

I just smoked another of these today. They keep getting better and better. I've decided I'm gonna pass on the siglo II's and order more Trinidads. A box of 24 this time. The prices on these really aren't too bad, compared to the Cohibas anyway. I'm really curious about the Coloniels but I gotta have some small cigars in the humidor. Thanks for the replies. :thumbs:

oh yeah! big :thumbs: for Reyes!
their small size works out great a lot of the time and they are def one of my fave smokes