• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

try this in Boise again....

CrnrPokt

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I will be in Boise March 9-14 if anyone wants to get together for a puff. Last time I was there, had things all set up then they went to hell in a handbag. If interested, drop me a note and possible places. I also dont know what cigar B&M's are around, but I will be close to Chindon and Cloverdale, if there is anything near there I would love to know.

Craig

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I will be in Boise March 9-14 if anyone wants to get together for a puff. Last time I was there, had things all set up then they went to hell in a handbag. If interested, drop me a note and possible places. I also dont know what cigar B&M's are around, but I will be close to Chindon and Cloverdale, if there is anything near there I would love to know.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Chinden and Cloverdale? That's where I work... are you visiting HP?

Idahogn, a member here, has just opened a cigar shop and lounge. It's located near the intersection of Glenwood and State, about 2 miles away. We gather regularly to smoke and play poker. He's just getting the place off the ground, but has a decent selection of cigars.

Drop me a PM when the date gets closer and we can firm something up. In the meantime, I'll tell the rest of the Idaho gang to get ready. :thumbs:

Steve