• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trying something different

bombtek

I just got a delivery of some smokes today, and when I went to put them away, I saw that a few of my naked singles were in bad shape at the foot. :0

I think that they got over humidified while I was on travel but rather than just throw the gars away as there was no way they could be saved with veggie glue ..or even superglue LOL..let alone lit up and smoked (another impossibility...they never would have smoked). :angry:

I decided to do some surgery. I went and got my trusty old bomb bag with all the great disarming tools I have and selected an exacto knife. :cool:

I amputated the foot off of each of the gars just above the damage carefull to not cause any further damage above the amputation.

I now have a sweet selection of Indian Tabac, Graycliffe, La Perla Habana, Cuba Aliadaos and other gars that are custom made just for me by me LOL. :D

What to do with the amputated feet? Hmmmm....I know!!! I'll keep on slicing and dicing till they're all chopped up into itty bitty pieces and mix it all together...then I'll go out and get some rolling papers...roll one up and see how it is. :D

I've not only become a cigar surgeon, I've become a Master Blender....All in the span of less than an hour...I'm off to get some papers, hopefully the police won't be there to profile me because of a suspect purchase. :laugh:

lol review of the cigar tobacco hand-rolled had better be forth coming!

Nah, I still have a rolling machine that I got back in the late 80's. Now I can use it for its intended purpose. That's what I told the clerk that sold it to me when he asked "You are intendinig this for tobacco use only, right?". Well now after being in storage since th early 90's, I will be LOL.