• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

tupperadore

hobbes1

well i fiannly got my tupperdore all setup couple weeks ago... but i never got around to buying a hygometer. im thinking htie risnt enough humidty in the tupperadore beacuse the cigars seem like thier getting dry or im just a total noob and dont know if thier moist. if the top of the cigar and thier is a little crack im assuming that it is dry. should i put a sponge or something to try addinign more humidity unitl my hygrometer comes in?? btw im using vipers beads

hobbes1 said:
well i fiannly got my tupperdore all setup couple weeks ago... but i never got around to buying a hygometer. im thinking htie risnt enough humidty in the tupperadore beacuse the cigars seem like thier getting dry or im just a total noob and dont know if thier moist. if the top of the cigar and thier is a little crack im assuming that it is dry. should i put a sponge or something to try addinign more humidity unitl my hygrometer comes in?? btw im using vipers beads
[snapback]276141[/snapback]​

Get a hygrometer before doing anything else to the cigars. Go to radio shack and get a cheapie.

Agree, the foot can crack from being too dry, or being to wet. Dont walk, run.
Emo