• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two sons steal their Dad's Norton

:Monty:

Cool video, would be awesome to do something like this for the folks.

http://www.wimp.com/restoremotorbike/

That was about the coolest thing I've seen in a very long time. Cool bike, cool kids, wonderful family, fantastic dad.

Thanks, guys - B.B.S.

Thanks for sharing that video. Makes me wish I could do something like that for my Dad, sooner rather than later. He had an old BSA Spitfire I remember him telling me about when I was younger. I'll keep this kind of idea on the back burner.

Excellent video, put a tear in my eye about what those brother's did for their dad. Miss you pops..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

:thumbs:

I enjoyed the show. Thanks for the post

Fantastic share Monty. Perfect material with the holidays coming up. It put a sh!t eating grin on my face the entire time.

I gotta tell you.....what a great way to start my Friday morning! I swear the 'chills' were building up for the first 10 minutes or so, then hit me HARD when the parents focused on the note at the bottom of the poster.

What a great family :thumbs:

Jeffrey L.

How beautiful!! I almost cry :blush: because it makes me think of my dad.
Thanks for sharing.

This video was quite a find! I really envy people who are mechanically inclined.

As I get older i would gladly trade all my computer skills for the ability to take apart a motor and fix it. Seems like a great way to find happiness and de-stress.

Wonderful story. Thanks for posting. That really made my Friday.

I hope to one day fixup and restore a couple old Farmall tractors that have been in my family since the early 50's. I hope I can find the time to do that with my dad someday. Those are the kinds of things we shouldn't put off.

BR

I'm really glad everyone enjoyed this as much as I did. I hope to have boys like that some day. As great as those kids are it's really testament to what a great guy their father must be.

That was cool, mad cool!!!