• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two Weeks Notice...

Irish

XXXL
August proved to be quite an awesome month for me and my family, and I wanted to share the culminating events with you guys and offer a little contest, my way of PIF for all the kind gestures I've received here in my short time at CP. After several months of patience and prayer, I've accepted an offer for a great new position with another company. Killer raise, great career prospects, and the gentleman I'll be working under is a top notch mentor and old friend. Couldn't ask for much else, really. I put my 2 weeks notice in this morning, and my current boss, while bummed that I was leaving, acknowledged that it was a fantastic offer, wished me the best and even offered some great career advice. Great situation all around!

Now, it figures that I finally have some good news to bring home to the family, and the wifey goes and outdoes me... I apparently have slipped one by the goalie, and the wifey and I are now expecting our second! :thumbs: She always has to one up me! :laugh: I would also like to ask that those of you who pray to please keep us in your prayers, as we had a bit of a rough going with our first and are hoping for some smoother sailing this time. :thumbs:

--------------------------------------------------------
Contest

OK, onto the contest, nice and simple:

Guess how long (in minutes) it will take me to get to work on my first day, door to door.

A couple of hints:
Home: 08830
New Job: Manhattan
That's all you're getting, so don't ask for any more hints! :laugh:

Some rules & notes:

1. You must have joined CP before 08/01/08 and have at least 50 posts to qualify for the contest - sorry uber-noobs!

B. One guess per person, no edits!

III. Price Is Right Rules - closest guess without going over wins a nice package of my favorite smokes.

4. If there are duplicate guesses, the first to post the guess wins.

The contest will be open until 8PM EST on 09/21, the evening before my first day at the new job.

Damn Matt, you gotta send some of that mojo down to 07735! :laugh: Congratulations on the new job and the bun in the oven! There's nothing like your first, but I have to tell you that the second time around is so special in it's own way. All the best to you man!

I guess 65 min. on day 1!

Good Luck!

Congratulations on the new job, and the upcoming addition.

My guess is 57 minutes.

Thanks for the contest.

Congrats!

I will have to guess .....61 minutes

Congrats on all the good fortune!

My guess is 53 minutes

- Tim

First day will take you 64 minutes to get in. Congrats on the new job :thumbs:

Excellent news mate, really happy for you both.

Now... having absolutely no idea whatsoever about your American streets... I'll just randomly guess: 32 minutes, 43 seconds and 12 microseconds.

With Turnpike traffic i can see at round 80 min, and congrats on the new position.

Congrats! :thumbs:

58 mins

Thanks for the contest.