• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 126

donzz

This is the first one that Ive purchased in years, Stacked card. I would love to see Vitor win.
Also forrest over Rich Franklin,

Don

Ya should be some good fights. I hope Forrest beats Franklin also. Looking forward to the fights.

All I gotta say is HOLY FREAKIN CRAP! I thought Silva vs. Belfort was going to be a lot better/longer fight than it was.

Go Silva!

Overall I thought that the card was a dissapointment. Jon Jones and Forest just outmatched their opponents. Sliva is a totally different animal knocking out Belfort with a freaking front kick! Come on who does that?

I do agree with ya Jim, the card should have been much better than it was!

im waiting for Anderson Sliva vs GSP at a catch weight, I know GSP has already express his interest in fighting Sliva.

im waiting for Anderson Sliva vs GSP at a catch weight, I know GSP has already express his interest in fighting Sliva.

Actually he said that if he were to fight Silva it would have to be near the end of his career. He recognizes that the difference in size is a huge disadvantage and would not jeopardize his image with a possible loss to Silva. i dont see that fight happening for at least 3 yaers.