• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 99 Comeback

I was looking forward for that Evans vs. Rampage bout.....maybe after Rampage gets the belt from Machida :laugh:

Machida is a machine! Such a weird style to see, but seems to be very effective to this point.. We'll see what happens when he gets some good competition his way.

Machida kinda reminds me of Anderson Silva. So unique and fluid. I find them both pretty amazing to watch.

Machida is in a different league. My favorite fighters (Forrest, Rampage, and Evans), as painful as it is to say, probably would not stand a chance. Rampage is going to have to rely very heavily on his one-hit knockout power. Rampage loves to chase, Machida loves to be chased.

Machida is in a different league. My favorite fighters (Forrest, Rampage, and Evans), as painful as it is to say, probably would not stand a chance. Rampage is going to have to rely very heavily on his one-hit knockout power. Rampage loves to chase, Machida loves to be chased.

That's the best and worst about the UFC. You can have a great fighter that dominates and is amazing like Machida and Silva, but one good punch/kick/knee can change an entire fight and take it out. Most of the times the fights go the way that people would imagine, but there is always that chance a fighter has. It definitely makes fights interesting to watch. A Rampage vs. Machida I think is going to play into Machida's style all too well.