• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unbeatable Deal in Newspaper Ad?

smoke'mout

I just picked up my Sunday paper and in with the circulars and coupons is an ad for "8 Top Cigars for an Unbeatable $10" It states they are 1 each of Foneca, Slow-aged, Torano, Indian Tabac, Perdomo Reserve, Gurkha Felipe Dominicana and 5 Vegas.

Is this ad worth the paper it's printed on? I'm not sure if the I should mention the outfit that is making the offer but I found it in my local paper.(If you want to know let me know)

Thanks,

Im guessing it is Thompson's. They usually do things like that. It will be a bunch of crap sticks, maybe one of the ones listed.

Don't do it. You'll be on their mailing list till the day you die.

Doc.

The offer is from Cigars International out of Bath, PA. Any info on this company. Are they legitimate or just a cigar of the month club.

Cigars International is a legit company. I got my three boxes of V Maduro's from them =)

CI is legit, sometimes has some great prices.

But I wouldn't pay $10 for the cigars listed......but someone else may.

Doc.

:laugh: Yep! They even managed to track me down after I moved to another state.

Yep... They found me when I moved from Texas to Virginia. Dem is some sneaky people.... :laugh:

Are you talking about Thompson's or CI?

I'll also vouch for CI, excellent prices, great shipping and customer service. Thompson's on the other hand, avoid like the plague.

Doc.

'Till six months after you die and mail starts to get sent back as undeliverable, then they'll think about removing you from the list :rolleyes:

I order from them all the time with no issues. However CI keeps their cigars too wet and they always need time in the humidor before they are ready to smoke. The offer is pretty good, but I don't really like any of those cigars.