• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UNBELIEVABLE Graycliff deal at CI

rectifythis

CP; may cause dependency
LINK

Noticed this and thought I'd pass it on. You'll never see a deal like this again. $5 a stick for Graycliff is unheard of.

I saw this in the CI magazine that came the other day... AMAZING. Although I don't have $200 I've been thinking of searching out maybe a group buy or just telling them parents it's a MUST for graduation!
Chris

The CI mag. is selling Graycliff 1666 PG robusto 5er for $25 with code.
Now that I look at it closely, it is a deal......I do like those Double Espresso.

Not to mention CI Joe is having the Don Pepin Blacks 10 for $32 and Famous Smoke is having RP Sun grown 5 for $20.
Quite a few deals going on right now.

Jumped on BOTH. Hard to beat this graycliff deal... EVER... and why pay shipping when you can get it free with some cheap Pepins?
Chris

Now that I look at it closely, it is a deal......I do like those Double Espresso.

Not to mention CI Joe is having the Don Pepin Blacks 10 for $32 and Famous Smoke is having RP Sun grown 5 for $20.

What's the code?

What's the code?

CODE: SP-G2B5250-5

Wow, when I first saw this I didn't notice the freebie of twenty 1666's, but I still thought $200 was a pretty nice deal on the espressos.. Just got the CI catalog and saw the deal again, looked a little closer and noticed the freebie!! Took a little convincing, but the wife agreed to let me buy this =D Combined with the 3cigar free shipping deal, I definitely feel like I won on this one.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but wanted to inform those that purchased these that I got a beetle breakout from these Graycliffs (specifically the double espresso). Everything else in my humi was fine, but two of these sticks seem to be sick.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but wanted to inform those that purchased these that I got a beetle breakout from these Graycliffs (specifically the double espresso). Everything else in my humi was fine, but two of these sticks seem to be sick.

It is perfectly ok to bump an old thread like this to watch out for others. Thank you. I checked my order and all was ok. What were your shipping and storage conditions? Warm at any time? Normally I've seen larva after a week or two after a warm couple of hours.

Checked mine, and thanks for the heads up.

Survey Says! they are infected. :( Bummer!

In the freezer they go. Now I know what cigars I will be smoking next.

I checked my 1666's as well, no bugs. This deal was in May, and being summer and warm, I was able to purchase them, and have CI hold them until October/Nov when it's a bit cooler. Half a day on a warm mail truck can be a bad thing. Thanks again for the heads up.