• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unexpected day off...so, time for a cigar story

ZippoVette

Well...we had no water this morning. They are out digging the yard up as I write.

It was a good time to check out the cigar forum.

I'm bored and just wanted to post a quick story.

Being new, my knowledge is very limited, but I wanted to talk about my current favorite cigar.

I'm a hockey fan, so what I try to do, two to three times a week is run outside at the first intermission and fire one up.
I'll get it started, and then run back inside to catch the second period. I stash the stick in my outside light to come back to later.
Well, last week or so, the stick I started was impossible for me to set down. I missed the entire second period of the game, and a good portion of the third!

The game ended with a 3-1 loss for the Devil's, but the stick was worth it.

So...you've read my ramble...I'll repay you with the info you're waiting for...the stick too good to put down... Cuesta Rey Centro Fino

Well...we had no water this morning. They are out digging the yard up as I write.

It was a good time to check out the cigar forum.

I'm bored and just wanted to post a quick story.

Being new, my knowledge is very limited, but I wanted to talk about my current favorite cigar.

I'm a hockey fan, so what I try to do, two to three times a week is run outside at the first intermission and fire one up.
I'll get it started, and then run back inside to catch the second period. I stash the stick in my outside light to come back to later.
Well, last week or so, the stick I started was impossible for me to set down. I missed the entire second period of the game, and a good portion of the third!

The game ended with a 3-1 loss for the Devil's, but the stick was worth it.

So...you've read my ramble...I'll repay you with the info you're waiting for...the stick too good to put down... Cuesta Rey Centro Fino
Maybe you are an ex cigarette smoker and old habits die hard. Cigars are meant for relaxation. Running out in the middle of the game is stress, not relaxation. :D

Brian

[/quote]
Maybe you are an ex cigarette smoker and old habits die hard. Cigars are meant for relaxation. Running out in the middle of the game is stress, not relaxation. :D

Brian
[/quote]

Nope...no cigarettes. I should re-phrase...I MEANDER outside during the intermission...then slowly meander back in... :D