• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

I woke up this morning with a headache a swollen nose and felt like Mike Tyson had punch me in my face while I was asleep. Made a Dr appointment and found out I have a staph infection inside my nose. Hopefully steroid shot and antibiotics do the trick.

I woke up this morning with a headache a swollen nose and felt like Mike Tyson had punch me in my face while I was asleep. Made a Dr appointment and found out I have a staph infection inside my nose. Hopefully steroid shot and antibiotics do the trick.

Get better soon Aaron!

Man, first the Cowboys and now this...
😛😁

Now, I have to ask because you’ve been known to know A list celebrities. Do you know Mike Tyson and is it possible that he did punch your face last night?
I had a similar situation and it was what it felt like but that’s just me.

Now, I have to ask because you’ve been known to know A list celebrities. Do you know Mike Tyson and is it possible that he did punch your face last night?
I had a similar situation and it was what it felt like but that’s just me.
I can neither confirm or deny that I have been in the same room with Iron Mike 😝

I've been sick for a few days now and it's getting old. My wife keeps telling me to call in but I'm the type of guy that doesn't call off work unless I can't get out of bed. It's the Rhinovirus, not Covid, so I just stay masked up and out of people's faces.

Tweaked my back snowboarding the other day. Probably getting to the point where I need to embrace the old man carving life and stay on the ground, but that doesn't sound like any fun.
More fun than tweaking your back!

Kind of.. idk.. I'm so upset right now.. that I'm actually calm. Ever get that way??

So, a few of you already know.. but I was to leave for the Dominican Republic tomorrow afternoon with my best friend Russ. Well, my best cigar friend I should say. We've gone on many a trip together.. with our S.O.'s (his wife, & my prior gf), with various size groups of other cigar guys (Vegas Big Smoke almost annually, and Little Smoke, an annual event near Milwaukee), and then we've gone just him and I.

Well, after planning this almost 7 months ago.. we just got off the phone about an hour ago. He just left the UW Hospital ER to verify what 2 at-home tests told him....

He got fucking covid. Just typing that makes me want to be done typing.. I need to go outside.. like now

ETA: fuuuccckkk.

Last edited:
Just bought Samsung's latest, greatest, phone pushing AI! S24

What a pain in the ass!

It forces AI apps on you and they don't work! Speech to text will not allow you to speak punctuation, it inserts the words rather than the symbols. And it won't capitalize names.

I just spent 90 minutes on Smart Tutor where Samsung took over my phone and they can't make it work either!

This is what I got when I texted my son.

matt comma logan comma and I are coming friday period when will you be there question mark.

People have been asking me if I am drunk, and while that may very well be the case, I don't people asking me just because my phone sucks!

Just bought Samsung's latest, greatest, phone pushing AI! S24

What a pain in the ass!

It forces AI apps on you and they don't work! Speech to text will not allow you to speak punctuation, it inserts the words rather than the symbols. And it won't capitalize names.

I just spent 90 minutes on Smart Tutor where Samsung took over my phone and they can't make it work either!

This is what I got when I texted my son.

matt comma logan comma and I are coming friday period when will you be there question mark.

People have been asking me if I am drunk, and while that may very well be the case, I don't people asking me just because my phone sucks!
Get an Iphone!

Get an Iphone!
That's what everyone says. But money is the problem. They gave me a $700 promotion to buy this S24 for $799 so, $99 out of pocket.

iPhone will give me $100 trade in for a $900 phone, $800 out of pocket.

I'm cheap, but I'm not easy!

That’s odd about the iPhone. I had the exact opposite experience. They gave me $600 for a 3 year old phone and a credit on my account to pay off the new phone (monthly but still).