• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Update on Boonedoggle

Well, since my move to Charleston in January, I have been busy as the dickens. Time has really flown by. My life, as I knew it before in DC, has changed dramatically. Aside from spending alot of my time in training, the rest of my time has been spent texting, calling, and chatting online with my wife and kids. I miss everything about my old life, as it were, especially the time I used to spend on the boards. I guess, all (good) things must come to an end. I will be spending my birth week with the family next week, then I am off to Washington State to do Survival (SERE: Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) training. This should be quite an experience for me, and will prepare me to be a flyer if my plane should ever go down behind enemy lines.
Regardless, I will be deploying somewhere in harms way toward the end of the year, so I will keep all in touch with as many people as I can. Hope everyone is doing well in the online cigar community world.

Hey brother, haven't had the opportunity to meet you, but I just wanted to thank you for all the work you do for our country. It seems as though you have made many sacrifices and I for one am very appreciative of all the work you do! :thumbs:

I also would like to say thank you for the work you do for the country to the south of mine! Our boys fight along side your boys, brothers they are!

Edit: Fat finger syndrome.

Hit me up when your done with SERE, I will send you a little something for one of the pockets on your vest.

And dont let the big bearded instructor try to make you his concubine.... ;)

Good luck bro!

From the Pentagon to SERE? You're in a world of shit.

Doc.

Boonie!! Lots of luck and you are in my thoughts!! Please keep in touch!

Melly :blush:

SERE training rocked!! Watch out for the out-of-shape Guardsmen (sorry, no offense to the in-shape Guardsmen) that go there. They will drag you down! Lemon drops...learn to like them. The Canadian Hitch is your friend!!

Be sure to keep your profile up to date with a good deployed address when you hit the field. The BOTLs here have been very generous to me while I've been deployed and I'd love to pay it forward but I'll need targets!

Cheers,

Tony

I just want to say thank you for serving this great country that we live in. Be safe brother.

Boondogle, good luck at Fairchild. When Mongo is going silverback on your posterior (you'll know what that means soon enough, but I'm sure you can figure it out), just think about how nice smoking a Padron 80th would be... it'll be like going to your happy place! You'll be fine.

And when you get back to Chuck-town, have fun. What a great city to call home.

Good luck in SERE man... From what I've heard about it it's a world in it's own. Good luck and godspeed!!