• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

update on my health, and Job

Petthefish

Well as some of you know I have been having a lot of problems with my health thus causing problems with my job. I asked for prayer a while back for both and God does work miracles. Last time I went to the Dr. he told me the stress alone from my old job was going to kill me let alone other problems I was having cause from years of stress and neglect of my body. My health was causing even more problems at work as my former employer was well being an ass about it.

Well for the good stuff. I got the new job had it for three weeks now. I have no more stress from work and 99% of the problems I was having with my health is getting better. I feel great like a load was lifted of my chest and not my body is on the mend. I have lost 20lb in three and a half weeks. My wife said there is a big difference in my attitude and just outlook on life. And I just feel really blessed.

I have to say thanks to all my brothers and sisters on here for the well wishes and prayers! God you have to love this place. Thanks all! rp

You really have to watch out with work related stress, it can really cause some trouble. I've been there.

wonderful news, the title gave me pause so I am doubly glad it is good news.

Good to hear all is going well. Remember, we work to live, not live to work.

Glad to hear things are on the up and up for you! :thumbs:

Good news Ryan. Stay focused on getting better mentally and physically and you'll be fine.